This 3 day instructor led training program will be offered at our Autodesk authorized training and certification centre in Melbourne to give you a complete understanding of how to use Revit structure software. Basic computer skills & engineering knowledge required.
After completion of course, Autodesk’s globally accepted certificate of completion will be issued.
Following topics will be covered.
- Introduction to Autodesk Revit Structure
- Getting started with Structural project
- Setup Revit structural project
- Levels and Grids
- Structural walls and columns
- Editing and Modifying tools
- Structural Foundation
- Structural beams, beam systems, floors and joists
- Managing views (Detail views, Drafting views, Legends)
- Link/import/export different file type (Revit, cad, IFC, Point Cloud, NWC)
- Create view templates, create filters (rule based and selection filters)
- Create Model group, detail item group
- Annotations, create structural element tags, modify tags
- Braces and Trusses
- Opening in Structural elements
- Create shared parameters and use in schedules
- Create schedules, create graphical column schedules
- Create construction documents and manage revisions
On course completion you will be competent user of Revit Structure and will receive Autodesk certificate.