This 2 day instructor led training course will be offered at our Autodesk’s Authorized Training and certification centre in Melbourne to give you complete understanding of how to use Revit software. Basic computer skills & engineering knowledge required.
After completion of course, Autodesk’s globally accepted certificate of completion will be issued.
Following topics will be covered
- Working in work-shared project environment
- Create Revit families as per ANZ Standards
- How to choose correct family templates
- Create place families
- Family creation planning
- Create family types, assign family category and parameters
- Use of nested families
- Setting up visibility parameters to appear in structural drawings
- Introduction to nested families
- Family creation exercises using Revit family templates
- Create generic model families
- Create face based and work plane based families
- Create structural column families
- Create structural framing families
- Create structural framing line based families
- Create detail item families
- Create detail item line based families
- Understanding difference between Type and Instance properties
- Working with adaptive families
After course completion you will be competent user of Revit Structure and will receive Autodesk certificate.