This 2 day instructor led training program will be offered at our Autodesk authorized training and certification centre in Melbourne to give you an understanding of how to use Revit software. This course is ideally suitable for anyone from Architecture/Structure/MEP background to further enhance their Revit skills and manage some of of the Revit software settings.
After completion of course, Autodesk’s globally accepted certificate of completion will be issued.
Autodesk Revit Advanced Training.
Managing Revit Settings.
- Line types and Line Weights in Revit
- Creating New Fill Patterns based AutoCAD Pat files
- Create new Material and Material Library.
- Adding and retrieving Project Information
- Working with Object styles.
- Using Transfer Project Standard.
- Assigning True North location.
- Working with LOD
Creating project Title block and project Template
- Create project Title block
- Understand shared parameters
- Understand project parameters
- Create project template
- Creating sheets and Managing revisions for external issue of client
- Creating door and windows tags,
- Understanding use of different parameters.
Project team collaboration
- Introduction to workset,
- Working with workset related projects,
- Creating worksets, editing workset, relinquish workset
- Managing worksets
- Worksharing Monitoring
- Controlling workset visibility and display options in Linked Revit model
- Working with Phasing,
- Project Phasing, Phase filter, Phase properties
- Create Phase
- Combine Phase, Create and apply phase filters
- Introduction to design options
- Working with design options
- Create design option set
- Edit design options, move element from one design option to other
- Duplicate design options