Autodesk Inventor training program will be offered at our Autodesk authorized training and certification centre in Melbourne to give you a complete understanding of how to use Autodesk Inventor. Basic computer skills & engineering knowledge required.
After completion of course, Autodesk’s globally accepted certificate of completion will be issued.
Autodesk® Inventor® software takes manufacturers beyond 3D to Digital Prototyping by giving engineers a comprehensive and flexible set of tools for 3D mechanical design, simulation, tooling, visualization and documentation. With Inventor software, engineers can integrate 2D AutoCAD® drawings and 3D data into a single digital model, creating a virtual representation of the final product that enables them to validate the form, fit, and function of the product before it is ever built. Digital Prototyping with Inventor software enables you to design, visualize, and simulate products digitally, helping you to build better products, reduce development costs, and get to market faster.
This course covers the Inventor Parametric 3d modelling features and visualisation techniques by exploring the fundamental concepts and workflows for creating Part models, Assembly, Drawing generation, Presentations
Who should attend?
Users who are familiar 2D drawing techniques in AutoCAD who want to create 3D models of their designs. Knowledge in AutoCAD NOT a must.
Autodesk Inventor Essential Training-3 days
- Autodesk Inventor Project Management
- User Interface and Working with Views
- Working with Inventor Templates
- Creating 2D Sketches in the Sketch Mode
- Editing In the Sketch Mode
- Geometric and Dimensional Constraints
- Autodesk Inventor Part modelling Concepts
- Feature Type and Classification
- Using of Work Features and Project Geometry
- Working with Inventor Part modelling
- Advanced Part modelling tools
- Component manipulation techniques
- Browser Editing modes – Suppress, Visibility control and Re Order of features
- Constraints and Joints in Assembly
- Top down | Middle out| Bottom up Assembly techniques
- Assembly Modelling
- Assembly Presentations
- Inventor Application and Document – Options and settings
- Visual Styles and section views
- Creating Sheets and Placing Views
- BOM creation and Manipulation in Inventor.
- Working with Annotations
- Printing sheets
On course completion you will have all the essential skill of Autodesk Inventor
Autodesk Inventor Intermediate Training-3 days
- Working with Assemblies
- Assembly constraints and joints
- Creating an Assembly from Independent Parts
- Creating parts in the Assembly context
- Editing Components in an Assembly
- Adding Components from the Library
- Assembly Presentation View
- Adding Tweaks and Presentations
- Creating Assembly Drawings
- Sectioning Tools in the Assembly
- Adding Part List and BOM
- Creating Presentation Drawings
- Customizing Title block and sheet layout.
- Creating Assembly joints
- Preparing Animations
On course completion you will have intermediate skill of Autodesk Inventor.
Autodesk Inventor Advanced Training-2 days
- Adaptive Parts
- Plastic Parts
- Sheet Metal Essentials
- iPart Factory
- Frame Generator
- Bolted Connection
- Parametric Sketches
- Sketch Design doctor
- Shaft Generator
On course completion you will have Advanced skill of Autodesk Inventor.
For customised training of Autodesk inventor please contact directly by filling contact us form.